Saturday 18 May 2019

Costa's Strawberry Lemonade

Is it time yet for lemonade? Well, I do think it is a tad early, it is not quite hot or summery enough yet. Be that as it may, when we went to Costa today, they were already offering cold and cooling drinks. I fell for their new lemonades on offer. I'm not certain why. Maybe I was just feeling thirsty and nothing quenches thirst quite like a lemonade. Anyway, I went for a Strawberry Lemonade instead of a Classic one (the capital letters are from them) just to vary a bit. It turns out that it was indeed very refreshing and tasted quite nice. Although there was too much ice in it. I don't like to drink coffee, but do enjoy being in Costa, and it is one of my wife's favourite coffee shops, so I will have something special to drink there in the next few months.

No comments: