Friday 17 May 2019

Boys' night in

My wife went to an evening out with her friend tonight (Blonde Tickler's mother). So tonight, I had little Wolfie all to myself, from dinnertime (which turned out to be suppertime) until bedtime. I was fearing he might get bored and/or sad and, while he did get upset and shed a few tears when his mummy left, he quickly got into a cheeky mood and we had a very pleasant evening. I made him go through his routine all alone and without too much fuss and barely any tears. He gave me plenty of cheeky laughs as well. And, last but not least, I managed to get him to sleep all by myself, although it did take some time. So we had a boys' night in.

3 comments:

Nellie said...

Yay! Great time for father/son bonding!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good for you, Daddy!

Anonymous said...

Fun times...Eve