Monday 27 May 2019

Secret alleyway

I blogged before about the secret passage leading from our back garden to the street, basically a narrow alleyway used to move the bins in and out. Well, there is an alleyway in town, a much larger one, that goes from one park to the other side of the main street and it is very well hidden. You have an opening in the walls that seem to be leading to a private property or some enclosed area, instead you end up walking this long outside corridor. I don't think that many people know about it. I knew of some such walks in the city where I was growing up, paths and alleys that made you feel like a bandit or a smuggler following some shady roads, but nothing that fancy. I had a wild imagination as a child, I still do, so I always a shiver of excitement walking there.

No comments: