Wednesday 29 May 2019

Pic's Peanut Butter

During last week's grocery shop, I stumbled upon Pic's Peanut Butter. I did not know this brand and, as I am always on the lookout for good peanut butter (I do miss Kraft though), I bought a pot, even though it was not cheap. According to its label and the website, it is gluten free, has 25% more good fat, 26% pure protein per serve, no added sugar, no added preservatives, emulsifiers or flavorings and so on. In fact, it boasts so much about its quality that I said on Facebook: "If it is all it says it is on the label, I’ll be in protein heaven." Which deserves to be a great unknown line. So anyway, I tried it for breakfast and to my surprise it turned out to be true. So I was in protein heaven. And Pic's Peanut Butter is my latest happy gastronomical discovery.

No comments: