Thursday 5 January 2012

First great unknown line of 2012

As the title says, this is officially my first great unknown line of the year. I am glad I found one today as I thought this blog lacked wit recently. Anyway, at my workplace, we havce a Christmas party... in January. Well, it is more a New Year party really, but since we do not have a proper Christmas party apart from a quick lunch around the 20 something, everybody calls it the Christmas party. Which is absurd. I didn't go last year and I have no intention to go this year. Too early/late to celebrate, I am tired, I feel slightly antisocial, whatever reason I will not go. But today a colleague asked me: "So are you going to the Christmas party?" So I answered: "Christmas 2012? It's too early for me to tell."

There you go. First great unknown line of 2012.

3 comments:

PJ said...

Tsk, tsk. C'est pas trop tard pour le Noël orthodoxe.

tao.owl said...

Well, at least you still have your sense of humour :-) I was feeling anti-social too recently so I turned my phone off, stepped away from the computer and slept the entire day away. It felt really good...at that time anyway.

Anonymous said...

Funny:-) Being anti social is just fine sometimes, and your liver will thank you too...