Monday 16 January 2012

I survived Blue Monday again

It was Blue Monday today, which I blogged about before. I know it is a whole lot of rubbish, I can understand why some are irritated by it. But even as a modern superstition, I can understand the appeal of it: January as a month sure sucks. Monday as a day often does. For me, it is more about surviving the-post Christmas blues. And my Mondays are always a bit blue. Today was cold, icy even, it felt like a nasty Monday, but it was uneventful at work. I was just tired. It was just a Monday.

3 comments:

suzanne said...

I can relate to this. The entire month of January feels like one long Monday to me. It's not until February that I begin to feel a little more cheerful.

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Here, here....I can TOTALLY commiserate with you guys on this one. January may well be the ickiest month of the whole year! Blah! :o(

Vanilla said...

C'est toujours un peu difficile le lundi matin, mais après ca va tout seul