Tuesday 23 March 2021

Oberägeri, Switzerland

Maybe I'm a sucker, but I really love, when you log into a computer with Windows 10 on, they show you picturesque images from around the world. Sometimes from very far away, somewhere from not so far. Either way, it makes me want to travel. Since we can't for the time being, I thought I share some of these virtual discoveries here. Some might become holiday destinations, who knows. Anyway, I recently found out that there is a village called Oberägi in Switzerland. I  have been to Switzerland once, twenty years ago, and it was a very stay It looked very beautiful, but it was in a very quiet time of year (not sure if this was a good or a bad thing) and not in the best circumstances. Going back there with my wife and kid would be great, especially in a village such as Oberägi. I don't think I would mind if it was going to be quiet. Anyway, has any of my readers been there? How is it? What would be the ideal time to visit (in a "normal" year)? Where in Switzerland would you recommend a visit?

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Never been to Switzerland personally, although my grandparents emigrated from there about 100 years ago.