Wednesday 24 March 2021

WFH Anniversary

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of working from home due to the pandemic's lockdown. Or, as I called it then, guerilla working. Or rather, as we now abbreviate it the jargon of our new reality, WFH. Either either, I quickly came to enjoy it. First because I was away from an office I disliked in a job I disliked with bosses and colleagues I disliked (this post). Then, because I changed to a new job with a better employer, colleagues, better everything, in a company that understands the new reality and is thus much more flexible. I don't know until when I will work from home, but to my surprise I will miss it when I have to commute again.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i think there were some really good things that came out of this pandemic. I'm going to miss some of them!