Sunday 14 March 2021

A cake for Mother's Day

It is Mother's Day today in the UK, which always represents a challenge for me. For years, all I had to remember is to send an email to or call my mum, now I have to make it a special day for my wife AND make it entertaining for Wolfie too. In the end, it's all about the children when you have them, until they grow up. So I went to M&S and bought my wife a few treats, including this Percy Pig cake. Because she loves the colour pink and she loves Percy Pig stuff. I thought it was kind of fitting. Wolfie did not seem to trust this cake, he never does when it is a dessert he did not choose, but I reckon he'll change his mind when he tastes it. Anyway, at least my wife will have one day in the year not completely dominated by tractors, trains and trucks.

1 comment: