Wednesday 3 March 2021

The office chair

 Okay, so at some time this month, on the 23rd to be precise, it will be the first year anniversary of me working from home. First in the old job I hated, then in my new job which I quite like (better at every level: the job itself, the company, the colleagues). Not counting a few weeks whee I have been first furloughed, then unemployed, it means that I spent a year, more or less, guerilla working. And I love it, except for one thing: as I thought my situation would be temporary, I did not change my office chair yet. I am still using an old garden chair that is wearing off. As my contract has been extended (yay!) for a few months and I will need to invest in a better chair. if you have any suggestions, please tell me in the comments. Something comfy but not too expensive.

No comments: