Friday 26 March 2021

The Ouse Valley Viaduct

I recently mentioned on a blog that I discovered through Windows 10 plenty of new picturesque places I want to visit and discover. One of them is not so exotic and it is fairly close: it is the Ouse Valley Viaduct, which is part of the London-Brighton Railway Line. Back when I was in thatjob that I hated, logging in Windows 10 seeing the Viaduct put me in a better mood for some reason. Maybe it was the majesty of it, maybe it was the idea of a future railway journey. So it is not so much visiting the viaduct that I want to do as going through it on a train. It must be quite an experience and as I love train travels, this is one I really want to do. Asmy wife has always wanted to go to Brighton, this actually may be one ofthe first trips we do once the pandemic is over. So I might get my wish.

No comments: