Sunday 21 March 2021

Railway board games

Time is not ideal for it, given that we cannot invite people here as long as the lockdown is on in one way or another, but I have decided to enjoy board games again, as soon as possible, as I used to when I was a kid. Old ones and also new ones, or some that I have not tried yet. As I love railway joureys (something else I have been missing for a while now), I thought I should try to get my hand on Ticket to Ride. I understand there are many editions,maybe I should ask for one of them for my birthday? Either that or another board game based on railways. If you have any suggestions, please let me know in the comment section.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The only board game I know of that involves railroads is Monopoly, LOL!

Lady M said...

I have played Ticket to Ride and it is a lot of fun. I did get my ass kicked by a nine year old however.