Thursday 18 March 2021

Interpol and me(!)

Sometimes people have memories of the strangest andmost trivial things. A friend of mine (well, not a very close friend, just an acquaintance really from back when I was a teenager) commented on one of my Facebook posts yesterday, where I was plugging this real crime book that Interpol had not caught him yet. He then asked if I remembered. I said vaguely and he told me that back in the days, I joked that Interpol was on his case. Apparently, he still finds it funny. I do remember saying this, but I don't remember much if any of the context. So a few random observations: 1)I must have been drunk, 2)my obsession with police and crime news is not new, 3)it shows how socially inept I have always been. I mean come on, a joke about Interpol! 4) Be thatas it may, I should have taken notes then, because I'm sure there's agood story to invent with Interpol involved somehow.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Always keep one step ahead of the cops, that's what I say.