Tuesday 9 March 2021

ManiLife peanut butter

Since I have been all out of Kraft peanut butter for some time, I try to find the best possible peanut butter here as this is the main part of my diet for breakfast and often for lunch as well, especially since I have started working from home. My wife does not understand this love of peanut butter, which is shared by Wolfie, and how we can get through jars of the thing so quickly. I explained to her that it is a family thing: "With any luck, this will get him through uni life, just like it did to me and my mother and he will never know hunger". This deserves to be a new great unknown line, by the way, but I digress. Anyway, last weekend I bought in one of the local food shop one of the best peanut butters I found in this country: Manilife's original roast smooth peanut butter. Like many posh peanut butters, you need to stir it with a spoon before spreading it. But it is worth it and absolutely delicious. It is thick, creamy, filling, in sum everything it says on the jar. It is not cheap, nevertheless it was worth the investment for quality breakfasts and lunches.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

good old jif creamy is my fave.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds like peanut butter heaven!