Saturday 2 January 2021

The Perfect Keyring

Okay, this is the last post about Christmas until at some point in November 2021, promise. But I really had to blog about this. You may have noticed, if you have been following this blog for a while, that I am quite fond of the products of Rebellion Beer. Well, apart from the beers, they also have other byproducts that I have come to enjoy. On Christmas Day, the first present I unwrapped was very small, as I always start with the smallest presents. And lo and behold it was a keyring from Rebellion Beer. A keyring that is also a bottle opener. My wife bought it for me. It was very difficult to top this. This is by far the perfect keyring and I am surprised I'd never thought of that before. I have been using it almost every day.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

They don't have twist-off caps? I guess not, so what a useful gift!