Friday 29 January 2021

The NRM Kids' Handbook

Since I visited it, back in 2015, I have been wanting to go back to the National Railway Museum of York. I also wanted to share it with Wolfie, who loves everything train related. Since we are unable to visit the place for the time being, I bought him the National Railway Museum Kids' Handbook as a Christmas present. It is for children age 7 and older, but I thought he would ejoy it anyway, and I was right: there's stickers, special activities, questionaires, games and of course plenty of pictures, so Wolfie loved it. I must confess, I love it too. Ideally, we would have used it as  guide while visiting the museum itself, I guess we'll have to be patient. From what I understand, the online shop of the NRM is still open, so I might buy things from them to help them through the pandemic.

No comments: