Tuesday 19 January 2021

Did you notice Blue Monday yesterday?

So it was Blue Monday yesterday. Did you notice it? I certainly did not. Firstly, because I don't think the most depressing day of the year can truly be calculated, secondly because every working Monday is dreary and depressing. And this year, with the pandemic and the lockdown, it feels just like any other working day, no more nor less depressing. There is another reason why my Blue Monday went like a charm, or as well as a Monday can go: I hated my previous job, so now I feel that grateful I have a better job, better employers and better colleagues. Things are always more bearable when you know they could be far worse. This year's Mondays feel better than last year's Fridays.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, everything's relative!