Sunday 31 January 2021

Giant Shark

I took this picture at Sundown Adventureland and I am sharing it today just for fun. I was checking my old pictures and this one struck me. This critter is right by the Jolly Pirate Boat Ride which was not open when we visited it. A shame, but there were so many cool attractions there that I didn't mind. That shark was very impressive and looked absolutely huge, so I had to take a picture of it. If you have sharp eyes, you might see that there is a bait and aabove its head, hanging from a big fishing stick. It does bring a bit of fun to the sight, but the shark is no less terrifying. I think it's a great white, or at least it looks like one. Anyway, I thought I'd share this picture today.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Beware of those teeth! Little kids must love running in and out of its mouth!

Lady M said...

I can hear the jaws music in my head.