Wednesday 20 January 2021

Until the next train journey...

I took this picture at the National Railway Museum of York. It has changed its name to the Railway Museum for some reason, but for me, it will always be the NRW. The museum is currently closed due to the pandemic and I have no idea when we will be able to travel by train or visit it again. Of all the things that I have ben missing since the first lockdown, train travel is maybe the one I miss the most. Train travel for please, with my family of course. And I can't believe how long we've been without a proper train journey. But as I am typing this post, Wolfie is playing with one of the train apps on his Kindle and he spent most of his afternoon playing with one of the many, many train sets he has. So until the next train journey, I can take comfort in the fact that my son loves trains too and that I can join him in his games.

No comments: