Saturday 29 June 2019

Karribean Kola

Sometimes I buy things out of cheer curiosity, because I'm in an exotic mood or I want to make trivial discoveries from trivial experiences, or whatever. So last week, I found in one of the corner shops a soft drink called Karribean Kola, by a company called KA Drinks. Apparently their drinks are based on traditional Jamaican recipes. But what caught my attention was the cool blue colour, the weird spelling and the relatively low sugar content (for a soft drink). I thought it could go for a cheap Coca Cola substitute for the hot days of summer. After trying it, I'm not sure if I like it or not. It's very sweet and they went really heavy on the vanille flavour. It tastes more like a cream Soda than a cola. Still, it has a cool and exotic name.

No comments: