Saturday 8 June 2019

Hobgoblin's top contributor

You may know that of all the great beers this country makes, Wychwood Brewery's Hobgoblin is maybe my favourite. Well, I learnedon my Facebook feed that I had become one of Hobgoblin's Facebook pages top contributors. No idea how I ended up deserving that as I do not comment all that much on the page, if at all. I merely put likes and I sometimes (but rarely) share their posts. Something I do for a good number of microbreweries' Facebook pages. Maybe it is just a marketing trick and they gave me the title randomly. Maybe they want to encourage their customers to share more content from the page and I am a complete and utter sucker. Be that as it may, it made my day when I learned about it. It is a long love story between Hobgoblin and I, dating back from my first year at uni, so I cherish this title of top contributor, however undeserving I may be.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You're a star, Guillaume!