Wednesday 5 June 2019

Is the Loch Ness Monster real?

I blogged a few times before (the last time in March 2015) about my childhood fascination for the Loch Ness Monster. Well, I recently read some news about it, as there are some claims that he might be real after all. Or he might have existed at some point in our human history, in some form or another. The claim is as vague and cryptic as the evidence brought forward, which is apparently based on DNA findings. Two things about this: 1)I am extremely skeptical. It could be another hoax, or simply a botched research done by some self-proclaimed scientists and experts. 2)I still wish I had got such news when I was an impressionable child who believed in Nessie and who would have really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, seems doubtful to me.