Friday 16 June 2023

Medieval Jousting

My wife found out that there will be Medieval Jousting at Stonor Park in a week or so. We are considering going there as we think Wolfie might like it. He said he would when we asked him anyway. I haven't been to these sorts of reenactments in a very long time. As a medievalist by profession, I will find it both interesting and amusing (because it might get quite inaccurate, these shows often are). And it will be nice to get Wolfie interested about something else than modern stuff. It could expand his horizons. Wolfie is already curious about "the old days" and he watched The Adventures of Robin Hood with me recently with a keen interest. But that is for another post. I'm just excited that next weekend, we might go (pseudo) medieval.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Take your lance and your battle axe!