Sunday 25 June 2023

Pub Walks

The treasures I can find in the local bookshop, even when it is not great literature. So I went there last week and bought this book, as a spur of the moment thing. I bought it for two reasons: 1)we don't walk enough. We used to walk a lot, but we don't anymore and this is a shame. 2)I want to discover more pubs when we go out, which we don't do often enough. And what is better than taking a digestive walk after a good meal or a drink in a pub? Hence, this book. My wife fears it willjust gather dust on the bookshelves. It might, but at least now I have a visual reminder that there are places to visit. And I have no excuses. That is my idea behind this purchase anyway.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Do it, Guillaume, do it!

Alison said...

Your in a wonderful area to do this too. I look forward to posts from you about your walking adventures.