Friday 9 June 2023

Less Coffee, More Tea

I took this picture a few days ago from the Facebook page of David's Tea. I understand they have been struggling for a while now and been a bit discreet on social media, but I do like their products and love how they made tea cool again. Be that as it may, I love this table, although I don't know how accurate it is. From my personal experience, it is very accurate, especially about the smooth sailing energy. I don't drink coffee anymore, I'm a total tea drinker, but I am sharing it today hoping to evangelise. Drinking tea is just better.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I drink both!

Alison said...

I hear complaints from Brits sometimes that the national drink has been taken over by coffee. Not sure I agree with that. I like both, but my go-to is always tea. My favourite is Earl Grey with its wonderful scent of bergamot.