Thursday 22 June 2023

Children's Cookbook

A few days ago, Wolfie borrowed this book from the library: Farmyard Tales Children's Cookbook. No, he does not feel like baking or cooking anything himself: he knows daddy will do the baking and he will do the, well, "supervising". Wolfie loves to spend time with me in the kitchen, but he quickly loses interest and does something else. He generally decides of the quantity of sugar in desserts, which is always more than the recipe states. When I saw the book, I knew a dessert or two had caught his attention, that said there are a few proper meals we might try. He seems to like most of the recipes in there actually. But we will start with a dessert, hopefully this weekend. My wife and I are already looking to purchase the book, but it seems to be out of print. So we'll look into a second-hand copy. Until then, we have this one.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That kid was born to be in Management!