Thursday 29 June 2023

Tea Shortage

You may remember (I mean really, you probably don't) that in January 2022 I received from my employers a good supply of Tetley tea bags. I cannot remember how many they were, but it was a lot of tea bags. Last week, tragedy stroke: there were no tea bag in it. Not a single one. Now, it was not the only bit of tea stock I had been using over the last year and a half, I had bought loose leaf tea and various other brands, but this was the only bag I had left. And as I had taken it for granted, it was suddenly empty. So I spent a whole working day without tea. It was a long day. I finally bought some at the nearest corner shop, a much smaller bag of Tetley tea, enough to get me going for a few weeks. I intend to stock properly soon.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yikes! Good thing Tetley is readily available in shops.

Lady M said...

When we were in Potter Heigham, we saw a bag of tea with like 2,000 bags in it - that's what you need.

Alison said...

Yorkshire tea for me thanks. The 3.25 kg bag should keep you going for a while!