Thursday 8 June 2023

The Train Money Box

 I received a few Amazon vouchers from my employers as a thank you gift for being a high performing employee. It happens sometimes. So I bought some Amazon stuff to make my life nicer. Apparently, it works like this. Things I did not necessarily need. As I have a lot of spare change and I never know what to do with it, I bought myself a money box. I mean, I could just give it to Wolfie, who would put it in his own piggy bank, but I thought he gets enough money as it is, just for the sake of dropping it in his piggy bank. So, I got this one for me. Hand mande and all in wood, it of course has a train on it. It looks elegant on a desk and there's a train on it, which was a very good reason to buy it. It is not the most practical piggy bank: I cannot take its content unless I take it apart. And I'm not so sure how to do it. So the highest value coin I dropped in it was 20p. It won't make me rich, but I like looking at it.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Watch out for train robbers!