Sunday 18 June 2023

Father's Day

It is Father's Day today, so happy Father's Day everyone. I know we will celebrate it here, although I am not sure how: Wolfie and his mother have a bit of a plan, but it is all very hush hush. My wife bought me beer, so that is one thing sorted out. We generally don't make a big fuss about it, at least I don't. Wolfie is always far more excited than I am about it. One of the advantages of being a father on Father's Day is that everyone reminds you to contact your own father to wish him well. Another is that your children will usually sort out the celebration somehow. In the end, it's always about them.

3 comments:

Lady M said...

Well Happy Father's Day regardless.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Enjoy your special day!

Alison said...

And belated Happy Father's Day to you! My own dad passed away a few years ago, but I remember him regardless.