Wednesday 28 June 2023

The Red Baron

 Oh the treasures one finds randomly among the bookshelves of some in-law. In this case, my father-in-law. So we were staying at their place for a few days not so long ago and as usual when I am somewhere I have a look at the bookshelves. I found this biography of the Red Baron. I did not borrow it, because I have more than enough on my TRL, but maybe if I have a few minutes next time I will flick through it. There were other books on the same subject. My wife's father has been apparently fascinated for years about the Red Baron. I don't know much about the historical figure, but always loved the nickname, it sounds menacing and mysterious.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He has Snoopy to thank for keeping his name alive.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

auchtung, jetzt wir singen zusammen....thanks snoopy!