Sunday 25 April 2021

My new torch

So as you may remember, I thought last month that a torch would make for a great birthday present. I thought it would make for a very useful tool, since the ones we have are cheap and haven't lasted long I do remember fondly the flashlights we had when I was a child, which we often used as a toy for our games. It could be a lightsaber, a ray gun, a generator of special effects or simply a... torch. Well anyway, my wife thought it was going to be something that makes me happy and probably useful, so she killed two birds with one stone and bought me this one. It's a really cool torch and it works really well. It's small, compact, it has various lighting options and I think it looks darn cool, sleek and elegant. It might come at no surprise that Wolfie loves it too and always finds excuses to ask daddy to use it.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A good flashlight is important to have! I keep mine on the kitchen counter, easily accessible in case of blackout.