Monday 26 April 2021

Tea outside

Yesterday, we went to meet a family of friends in a local farm, that has reopened since the end of lockdown. Respecting social distancing of course. It is the family of Uber, Wolfie's best friend. I had made a mistake befoe going there: I did not put warm enough clothes on and it was a much colder day than expected, because of a rather harsh wind. So even though it was sunny, I was freezing. Luckily enough, the father of Uber bought us all hot drinks. This is the first time we got hot drinks, or indeed anything from a canteen since March 2020. The canteen was from Kingdom Coffee Co ad if I am not mistaken it was a Clipper tea (that's the brand they advertise on the Kingdom Coffee website anyway). Be that as it may, it restored my body heat and I had a better time afterwards, not freezing anymore. And it struck me that drinking tea outside is really enjoyable, particularly on a cold day. It makes everything right.

No comments: