Wednesday 21 April 2021

A dad's birthday

Today is my birthday and I think it's going to be a special one. Not because of my age, I mean I am 44, which is still in the good side of this decade (if there is a good side to the forties). But because Wolfie, who is eleven times younger, is very aware of it now, and very excited about it. Moreso than me, in a way. He got very commited to choose and wrap up my presents with his mummy. Apparently, he even had a brilliant idea for one of them. And he worked very hard to keep everything a surprise. Yesterday he told me, very seriously: "Daddy, daddy, there's a secret present for you tomorrow, but I can't tell you what!" It is a new Wolfism and a very cute one. I think the day will be very long forhim until he can unwrap, errr... I mean, help me unwrap my presents.

5 comments:

Sue Bursztynski said...

Happy birthday, Guillaume! I think the nicest birthday gift is the joy of knowing your little one is as excited about it as you are.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

a very happy birthday! mine is on Friday. and it's snowing as i type!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

So cute! Happy Birthday, Guillaume! Be sure to tell us what the secret surprise present is!

Shandara said...

Happy birthday! They are so cute at that age... ça passe vite, profites!

Ashley said...

Thanks ffor sharing