Tuesday 6 April 2021

Chilly April

After afew warm days at the end of March and the very beginning of April, the temperature has gone down. In fact, we've had spells of freezing cold weather, especially on Saturday and yesterday. I must wear heavy clothes again. Which is to be expected in April: temperature can switch dramatically within a day, sometimes a few hours. And I must say, I quite enjoy the cold days and I'd rather be wearing comfy and warm clothes. In fact, I kind of dread the return of hot days, so if this can last for a while, I will be quite happy. I might be in the minority, but, I prefer my Aprils to be chilly.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i am in that minority with you! we are already hitting 80 and i am horrified to be so hot in early April. i want more cold weather.