Friday 16 April 2021

The Three Little Pigs

You must all now the tale of The Three Little Pigs.What you may not know is that it has also been adapted into a board game by Orchard Toys. I bought it for Wolfie for his three or four year birthday. Partially because I love boardgames myself (I must confess), but also because I wanted him to enjoy playing with something else than trucks and vehicles, and because I wanted him to learn about fairy tales in an interactive way. In other words, I wanted to broaden his horizons. He did not spend much time with it, until afew days ago, when to my surprised he got in the mood to play it. I say play it and we did not really follow the rules, he just liked moving the pieces on the board and have the Big Bad Wolf blow down houses, but it was fun nevertheless.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The Big Bad Wolf rocks.