Saturday 6 July 2019

I want more Action Men

It struck me a few days ago, when we walked by the fancy clothes shop that used to have Action Men or an imitation of them in their window as marketing tool. I need more of them. On my birthday, I received one Action Man as a present. It is still in its box, on display in the dining room. Don't know if I'll ever take it off the box to play with it like an overgrown nostalgic child. Unboxing it might devalue this British icon. be that as it may, I want more Action Men, whether it is to have them on display like this as a collection, or to play with Wolfie. I find them far cooler than GI Joes and other action figures.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Just so long as you don't become one of those insatiable collectors whose homes become overrun with their collections!