Friday 19 July 2019

Man on the Moon

Tomorrow is the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission. I didn't witness it, in fact my parents hadn't even met yet. The bad thing about it is, I miss an important historical event by almost ten years. The good thing is, I am almost ten years younger than said event. Nevertheless, I think such an important event needs to be celebrated on this post, so tonight I decided to put here Man on the Moon. Yes, it's truly about Andy Kaufman, but it's a lovely song and the moon landing is mentioned. Sort of. But I love the song in any case, and it is as good as any and better than most to mark the anniversary of that first step outside our world.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You young whippersnapper! I was 12 when they landed on the moon. I watched it on black & white TV along with everyone else in the world in 1969, LOL!