Wednesday 31 July 2019

As July is ending...

As July is ending, I can't help but feel relieved. I generally dread the month, then hate it. This year, I feel like we were spared and if you follow this blog you understand why. So July is ending today. I barely noticed it was there to begin with, because this July was very unusual. Mainly because it was a summer month that was not summery: a bit on the cool side, except for last week's heatwave. I cannot complain, as I do not like July in general, especially when it is hot and when it is typically summery. Most of the time, I find the month too long. Now it feels like it flew by. It was actually once of the best month of July I have had in recent years, because it did not feel like July. So that was my month of July. How was yours?

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

ugh! long humid and very very hot. thank the goddess it's over. i don't mind august a much since it is leading to fall. now is the time i try to slow down and enjoy it!