Monday 22 July 2019

#MoonDay Books

I did not do anything to celebrate the anniversary of the moon landing, except this post. Our local bookshop did far much and far better: they made it a special event, with one display of books about the moon and space travels (and space travels to the moon). Abd they shared this picture on social media, with the hashtag #MoonDay. I did not share it on the anniversary then, but decided to do it today because... Well, because it is Monday. I haven't been to our local bookshop recently. I wish I had paid it a visit then, if only for a moment. But any excuse is good, so I should find one soon.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great display!

PJ said...

On remarque immédiatement l'album de Tintin "On a marché sur la Lune", oeuvre d'anticipation classique.