Monday 27 August 2018

Pig Latin

Sometimes you find silly things over the internet. I found this a few years ago, and shared it on my Facebook then, because I thought it was so hilarious. I decided to share it tonight here on Vraie Fiction, because it is still hilarious. It was written by Grant Snider and I must be forgiven as I know absolutely nothing about him (but I did share another of his cartoons here). I am really rubbish in Latin, however I know of a few expressions and pretty much all of these, some I have already used on this blog from time to time. Anyway, to make you laugh a bit and laugh intelligently like educated people, enjoy this bit of witticism.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Even doctors and lawyers hardly use Latin anymore. It's good to see pigs stepping up to the plate.