Saturday 18 August 2018

The mysterious feline visitor

Yesterday evening, we saw this cat in my parents-in-law's garden. Apparently, he comes fairly often, for hunting (he killed many mice and birds). They had not told us about it because we are a family of cat lovers and they knew we would be enthusiastic about him (or her?). The cat is not feral and I suspect he has owner: he may be a bit on the thin side, but he is very sociable with us and spent a good deal of time rubbing against my feet and accepting my cuddles. We said they should adopt him (they refused) and we have decided that, although we cannot do it ourselves, we will at least give a name to this visiting feline. He`s black and white, slightly more white maybe, he has a fluffy tail but overall short-ish fur, he does not seem scared of children. Oh and Wolfie adores him. I was thinking Figaro, but not sure if it truly fits him. If it is a female cat, we would need another name.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He's got a long nose, so I suspect he's male. And what a handsome fellow he is!

Magic Love Crow said...

He is so cute!!