Wednesday 29 August 2018

Back to realitea

I took this (atrocious) picture in Brittany during our holidays. I was receiving a daily supply of tea in lovely mugs like this one from my mother-in-law. Since yesterday, I am back at work, like many people like me who just got back from the holidays, but I still have a daily supply of tea, although not in a nice Breton mug full of character like this one, but on a nondescript mug for working men and women. And tea is no longer the little bit of hot liquid pleasure to enhance the enjoyment of free time, but the drink that helps gets you through the day. So it is thus back to realitea. And I know this word play is atrocious, but I had to say it.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Un calembour atroce! In English!

Ariane said...

Enjoy realitea! So calming and soothing.