Thursday 22 March 2018

Oh dear, oh deer!

I took this picture in Derbyshire and I am uploading it here as it illustrates a recent anecdote about little Wolfie that my wife witnessed. Anyway, we bought to our son at Jojo Maman Bébé a Forest Stacker Tower: a bunch of wooden animals which the toddler piles up. Well, in Wolfie's case, he throws them around or simply make them stand on the floor or the sofa. Or make them lie down. Whatever he does, he simply loves them. So my wife was having Wolfie play with them, giving him the name of every animal as he was touching them. After a while, as he was holding the deer, he looked at it intensely and said "deeer!" Now my son knows a few words already (he's one and a half after all), but still, that moved us a lot. And luckily enough, my wife was taking a video of him.

3 comments:

PJ said...

Je suis un peu déçu que ce ne soit pas "popotame".

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i love watching children learn.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He's catching on!