Saturday 24 March 2018

Action Men Mania

My wife went downtown yesterday and she told me that apparently the Action Men that are still on the window at the local luxury menswear shop, but they have been displayed differently. I hope they don't take away just yet. In fact, I like them so much that I am seriously considering buying some for myself, errr.... I mean, for Wolfie, when he is old enough. Not sure why I find them so cool. I think it's partially because unlike say G.I. Joe, they don't come with their preexisting detailed history. These figures are basically blank canvasses and you can invent their background, biography and personality yourself, creating true characters. So Action Men can stimulate the imagination a lot. It stimulates my imagination anyway. I wish they were available when and where I was growing up.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

I think this is so cool!