Friday 30 March 2018

Sparky the Easter Dragon?

It is Good Friday today and that means Easter is almost here and that means we are preparing the day... By buying lots and lots of chocolate. I found this Easter chocolate figure in Morrisons, which I found strange. I guess they have all sorts of things for Easter chocolates nowadays, all sorts of animals and things that are not animals. I did not always go for the traditional rabbit and often went for squirrels, bears, owls, but I never went for critters such as... a dragon. Yet I bought Sparky the Dragon. Because he is very cute and I thought it would be fun for the family to eat it. So it had been added to our stocks of Easter chocolate.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The ones that freak me out are the chocolate superheroes and video game characters.