Friday 26 August 2011

NEW WARNING RELEASED

A friend on Facebook published this on his Wall, I placed it on mine and thought it was so funny I had to put it on this blog:
"NEW WARNING RELEASED: Vodka and ice will ruin your kidneys. Rum and ice will ruin your liver. Whiskey and ice will ruin your heart. Gin and ice will ruin your brain. Pepsi and ice will ruin your teeth. Apparently ICE is LETHAL!
Warn all your friends: Lay off the ice ~ ~ Copy & paste this immediately.
You could save a life......and don't forget it also sunk the Titanic!!
"

5 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Classic! Stole and put in my FB page! Thanks! :)

Cheers!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Ha...I just knew it was the ice! ;o)

suzanne said...

Haha! I may have to steal that one. I love the spoof "warnings" that have been showing up on Facebook lately. Haven't seen that one yet though. :)

Gwen Buchanan said...

That's hilarious!!

what am I going to do when winter comes!!!!! (roads and ice will ruin your car.)

Guillaume said...

I knew this post would be popular. Please copy it and bring your readers to this blog (I'm a sucker for fame...;-)).