Thursday 30 June 2022

My end of June

So let's get the commonplace out of the way: today is the last day of June. One month of summer is done and dealt with. I must say, it hasn't been too bad, weather-wise. We had a few hot days, but most of them were not unbearable. Better still: during the last week or so, it has been much cooler outside, feeling more like the end of summer than the beginning. Of course, I felt cool for another reason: I got a proper man flu, which always makes me shiver. But I will make a confession here, which might shock some: if I have to be sick, especially of a cold I'd rather be sick during summertime. It's the lesser evil, so to speak. So anyway, that was my month of June. And how was yours?

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It has not been hotter than 25C so far here in Edmonton and it's been quite sporadically rainy as well. So a cooler summer, which is just fine with me!