Friday 24 June 2022

A Gathering of Expats in London on the 25th

So today, as you know if you have been reading this blog, is today is Saint John the Baptist's Day, AKA Quebec's National Day. You might also remember that in 2019 I discovered the Twitter account of the Quebec Government Office in London. Well, they are organising a special fête tomorrow for the St Jean and to ceebrate the 60th anniversary of the Delegation. I would love to go with the family, especially since Wolfie has been wanting to go to London, but sadly we have other commitments. Back in 2019, I had promised myself to go there one day to celebrate among other expats. I guess it might be for next year, if they organise anything.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Too bad you can't go! I hope you make it next year!