Tuesday 21 June 2022

"Summer Lovers Be Like..."

 Today is the summers solstice, the longest day of the year Which I always take as both a blessing and a curse: it is a high point in the season, but it means that it is the beginning of the end for it. Sitll, we just got out of a heatwave and there is another one building up. So me not happy. But to cheer me up, or at least make me smile, I found this hilarious meme online. I think it sums up perfectly how absurd I find summer lovers sometimes.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

the official countdown to fall has begun! my daughter admonished me for saying this yesterday because she said that as soon as fall arrives, it's gone and i shouldn't rush it.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's been a cool and rainy spring/summer here in Edmonton so far. We haven't even hit 25 yet, which is fine with me. It's hotter than the hubs of hell in the rest of the prairies though so I guess it's only a matter of time until that hits us too.