Wednesday 21 July 2021

Railway Keyring

It feels like forever ago, but shortly before the start of the lockdown, in March 2020, we went to visit the Didcot Railway Centre. It was going to be our last big day out for quite some time and we really enjoyed it. At the souvenirs shop, I bought this keyring, because I could not find a bookmark and because I wanted a super cool keyring. And it is a super cool keyring, almost as cool as the bottle opener keyring, albeit not as practical. All the same, it looks sleek and elegant, it has sentimental value to me, because it reminds me of train travels, the ones we had, the ones we will have once this is all over. My wife is thinking about a short holiday somewhere for us before Wolfie starts school. If we do take one, I don't care where, as long as we can travel by train.

1 comment:

Sue Bursztynski said...

If you can’t get a bookmark, a key ring is a good option. And this one is indeed very elegant, something to remind you of your day out every time you use your keys.